Are you looking for a new professional challenge that will take you to the stars?
Do you know that LusoSpace has been working with the European Space Agency (ESA) and the main European Large Systems Integrators for a better understanding of climate change from space? Yes, it’s true, this is being done as part of the Copernicus program and now we need to expand our team with a new Lusonauta. This is the name we give to people that work at LusoSpace.
LusoSpace is aerospace tech engineering-oriented company that works with the European Space Agency and large industrial players, developing state of the art systems for critical environments.
If the sky is just the beginning for you, and you want to be part of this challenging team and project, working as a Product Assurance (PA) Engineer, see if you like what you are going to do and gather what we are looking for.
This role is for ensuring that a product is developed, manufactured, and tested to meet customer, industry and/or internal requirements.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Support all PA assignments and ensure adherence to internal / ECSS / MIL standards, safety, cleanliness (including Clean Room), and organization of all the work.
- Develop Design and/or Process Validation Plans.
- Support the design teams with FMEA and requirements traceability development.
- Plan and conduct inspections, and reviews of assigned products and requirements.
- Support Design and Manufacturing engineers on assigned project team(s).
- Work independently, and in conjunction with the project team, as required.
- Represent the Product Assurance section in all cross functional team meetings.
What will you need to be the future Product Assurance at LusoSpace?
- BS in Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of Product Assurance or related job experience. Automotive / aeronautics / aerospace systems experience is preferred.
- Capability to easily interpret and apply technical, safety and cleanliness requirements.
- Skilled in computer office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a team environment.
- Strong skills in English, both spoken and written.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Availability for travelling abroad to support project meetings, suppliers auditing, etc.
What will you be offered?
- One of the best opportunities in Portugal, to work with foreign partners and customers, namely the European Space Agency (ESA)
- Exciting space projects
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team in a friendly and dynamic environment
- Possibility to grow with the company